jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2019

“Untitled 001″(+18) (21.01.2018)(Poem)

His words pressure me from behind
 I’m lost in the sands of the thousand tongues
 My throat it’s the only signal for my lips
 A cold spot on my neck assures me of the outcome

 He hugs me and rips away my lucidity through my head
 My legs start to rumble, i’m the king buffoon this night
 I can feel the bucket of desire about to be kicked
 Two hairy hands take each of my shoulders and then turn me

 The lustful eyes make contact, shame and shyness in mine 
His, determination and madness reign supreme
 My hand tries to protect me by pushing him in the chest
 No strength in my meat, my hand weeps against his skin

 Something makes my hand slide down by his tummy
 And then something stops her, a hard stop full of rage
 The faces of my fingers try to analyze it, a relieved surface
 It’s warm, alive… it pulses… a hairy hand gets on my head and pushes me down to the pit of lust.

 I serve my king, long life to the king.

 Originally written on January 21, 2018.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario